How Automatic Retweets & Likes Work For You
In addition to drawing attention to your account and growing your reach, Automatic engagements give your profile life.
Like manually buying retweets and likes, auto engagements help ensure that your tweets are seen, every time. However, there’s more to buying automatic retweets and likes than just impressions – read the long list of benefits below.
- More and More Engagements — It’s hard to be the first one to retweet something, especially when it’s been out there for a while. Enable faster organic engagements by kickstarting your tweets each time.
- Better Visibility — More engagements mean that Twitter is more likely to see your tweet as popular, and display it high in users’ feeds. This leads to higher impressions and higher organic engagements.
- Strong Reputation — Having constant engagement on all your tweets improves your Twitter profile’s reputation. After all, if you have followers and high levels of engagement, it must be because you’re worth listening to.
- Social Proof — Simply the concept that people follow what the crowd does, you can use social proof to your advantage by encouraging organic engagements with automatic retweets and likes.
- Appear Higher on Search — Just like having a highly-engaged tweet will help it appear higher in relevant term and hashtag searches, having a large amount of highly-engaged tweets will help your whole profile appear higher in Twitter search.
- Go Viral — Interested in hopping on a trending topic? Choose a provider that will allow you to manually set your automatic engagements, and load up RTs and likes on a tweet that you’d like to see go viral. Then just sit back and watch.
- Increase Engagements — Engagements lead to more engagements. Give your tweets a boost with engagements every time, and your followers will be quicker to retweet and like you as well.
- SEO Boost — Boost your online presence with automatic engagements that drive organic traffic to your profile. The more engagements and followers you get, the more likely you are to appear in search, both on Twitter and on Google.
- Appear in Moments — Twitter Moments is where popular topics are aggregated. If your profile is relevant to a current hot topic, you can boost your tweets and watch your profile climb the ranks of Twitter Moments.
- Become Who To Follow — Having a high amount of constant engagement on your tweets helps improve your profile’s reputation in the eyes of Twitter’s algorithm, too. Garner followers, tweet interesting things, and improve your chances of being picked up and suggested Who To Follow.